All regions of the country
- “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual from whom an individual can be identified or from which such data and other information is or is available to an organization. Accessibility. Common examples of personal data may include name, identity card number, and contact information.
II. When will Bao Tin Steel collect personal data?
- When you submit any forms, including applications or other forms relating to any of our products and services, online or otherwise.
- When you enter into any agreement or provide documents or additional information in connection with your interactions with us or your use of our products and services.
- When you interact with us, such as through telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, and emails.
- When you use our electronic services or interact with us through our Platform, Website, or Services. This includes through cookies that we.
- When you make transactions through our Services.
- When you provide feedback or submit a complaint to us.
- When you register to participate in one of our surveys, minigames, events, etc.,
- When you submit your data to us for any reason.
lll. What data will Bao Tin Steel collect?
- To access and use some services at Bao Tin Steel, you may be asked to register your personal information with us (Email, full name, contact phone number, delivery address, email address ). All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality. Bao Tin Steel will not bear any responsibility related to the law of communicated information.
- We may also collect information about the number of visits to the website, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click, and other information related to connecting to the website: https://thepbaotin.com. We also collect information about the Web browser (Browser) you use every time you access Bao Tin Steel, including IP address, browser type, the language used, time, and addresses used by the Browser. Access to.
- From time to time, we may use “Cookies” or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Platform and the Services we offer. Provide or help us roll out new services and features. “Cookies” are identifiers we send to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and let us know when the Services or Platform are being used. Used or accessed by how many people and to track activities on our Platforms. We may link cookie information with personal data. Cookies also link to information about the content you have selected, the shopping pages you have viewed, or the games you have played. This information is used, for example, in shopping cart tracking. Cookies are also used to provide content based on your interests and to track usage of the Services.
V. View and download content and advertisementsBecause when you view pages on our website, thepbaotin.com, when you view content and advertisements, and access other software on our Platform or through the Services, most of the information will be sent to us (including IP address, operating system, etc.); but, instead of page views, your device sends us information about the content, advertisements viewed and software installed on the Services and Platforms and when.
- Order processing: call, send email or text message to confirm order, inform about order status & delivery time, confirm order cancellation (if any).
- For marketing purposes, in this case, to send you via various means of communication, marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and services (including products and services of third parties with whom Bao Tin Steel may cooperate or be affiliated) may sell, market or promote, whether such products or services exist now or are created out in the future. You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing materials. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us or our related companies.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- For identification and verification.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or any applicable end-user license agreement.
- To conduct research, analysis, and development activities (including data analysis, surveys, product and service development, and characterization), to analyze how you use the Services Our services, to improve our Services or products, or to improve your customer experience.
- Surveys for better customer care.
- Confirm technical information and customer information security.
- In cases where there is a request from a competent state agency, in accordance with the provisions of law.
- Any purpose which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent. (collectively, “Purposes“)
VII. How does Bao Tin Steel protect and store customer information?
- We implement various security measures and strive to ensure the safety of your data on our systems. User personal data is stored behind secure networks and can only be accessed by certain employees with special access rights to our systems.
VIII. Does Bao Tin Steel disclose income information from user visits?
- In the course of conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your data to third-party service providers, agents, and affiliates or companies. Our affiliates and other third parties for one or more of the Purposes mentioned above and this disclosure will be made in accordance with the procedures and provisions of applicable law. Such third-party service providers, agents and affiliates, related companies, and other third parties will process your data either on our behalf or on our behalf. Additionally, for one or more of the Purposes as mentioned earlier.
- This may require, among other things, sharing statistical and demographic information about Users and their use of the Services with advertising and programming partners. We will also share statistical and demographic information about our users and their use of the Services with advertising and programming service providers.
- This will not include any information that could be used to specifically identify you or reveal personal information about you.
- ThepBaoTin will not disclose any information collected from ThepBaoTin users (except in special cases prescribed by law).
IX. Information collected by third parties
- Similar to Google Analytics, we also use other analyzers and information collectors such as Facebook Pixel and Tioktok Pixel…
X. Committed to protecting customer personal information
- Customers have the right to request to change or cancel their personal information.
- Bao Tin Steel’s personal information is committed to absolute confidentiality according to its personal information protection policy. The collection and use of each customer’s information is only carried out with that customer’s consent unless otherwise prescribed by law.
- Only use customer information for the content in section VI. Do not distribute or provide customer information to third parties, except in other cases when requested by competent state agencies.
- We are committed to using appropriate management and technical measures to protect the data we collect and store; we comply with standards and technical regulations to ensure network information security. In the event that the information server is attacked by hackers, leading to the loss of personal customer data, Bao Tin Steel will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification to the authorities. Customers are known.
- Secure all customer online transaction information, including digital accounting invoice information and documents, at Bao Tin Steel’s level 1 secure central data area.
- Bao Tin Steel Management Board requires individuals, when registering/purchasing as customers, to provide full relevant personal information such as Full name, contact address, email, and phone number, and is responsible for the legality of the above information. Bao Tin Steel Management Board is not responsible, nor will it resolve any complaints related to that customer’s rights if it considers that all personal information that the customer provided when initially registering is not valid. Exactly.
Updated: November 25, 2023