Giacomini threaded copper safety valve R140
Giacomoni’s R140 series of safety valves are part of a copper valve product range that is used to prevent pressure overload occurring during water heating of water heater systems, drinking water pipes, clean water, and other systems. other plumbing system (cold water discharge).
This type of valve meets the “PED” standards 2014/68/UE
- Used for hot water, flax, gas
- Temperature: 5 – 110 degrees Celsius
- Pressure : 10 Bar
- Overload gas open valve 20% pressure
- Air shut-off valve reduces pressure by 20%
- Pet Cat : IV
- Materials: UNI EN 12165 CW617N brass valve body, EPDM rubber baffle, IXEF guide baffle, steel spring, IXEF spring compressor and separator, Polyamid PA66 knob.
- Accessories : the liquid escaping from the safety valve can be directed to drain with the help of the R141 hopper (sold separately, not included with the purchase of the R140 safety valve).
- Giacomoni’s R140 safety valve line is distributed by Bao Tin Steel Co., Ltd., specializing in providing all kinds of Steel and pipe fittings, valves such as:
- Steel pipe, Steel section, Steel plate, Steel box, all kinds. If you want to buy or quote, please contact the information below our website