DN650 welded steel pipe is one of the widely used steels in life as well as industry. With each different type of construction and application, choosing the right welded steel pipe is also very important.
Welded steel pipes DN650 are widely used in many industries today, so in addition to the product cost, customers are also interested in the process, advantages and applications of the product.
DN650 . welded steel pipe production process
Steel is refined through a complex manufacturing process of welded steel pipes requiring high technique and technology, then the raw materials are cast into ingots. Then the billet continues to melt to form welded steel pipe products. welded steel pipe has a long cylinder, the size of welded steel pipe varies depending on the purpose of use.
– DN650 welded steel pipe is manufactured on modern technology lines, according to ASTM A106, A53, X52, X42, A213-T91, A213-T22, A213-T23, A210-C,,, API-5L standards, GOST, JIS, DIN, ANSI, EN. With sizes from phi 10 to phi 610 (Ø10 -> Ø610). Standard steel pipe length 6m or 12m (imported steel pipe).
– Welded steel pipes are divided into many types to adapt to diverse needs of users: alloy cast welded steel pipes, carbon cast welded steel pipes, straight welded steel pipes, spiral welded steel pipes, galvanized welded steel pipes. zinc, black welded steel pipe.
Production standard of welded steel pipe DN650
Production standard: ASTM-A53, API-5L, JIS
Origin: Vietnam, China, Thailand, Korea, Japan
Diameter: DN650 . welded steel pipe
Outstanding advantages of DN650 . welded steel pipe
– Shiny, smooth surface, achieving high aesthetics for galvanized welded steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized steel pipes.
– Welded steel pipe has high strength, strong impact resistance thanks to its wide surface and solid structure
– Hollow structure, thin wall and relatively light weight but has very good rigidity, flexibility and ability to withstand impact.
– Anti-corrosion: Possessing an outer zinc coating for galvanized welded steel pipes to help prevent oxidation from the environment. Can be used in all weather conditions (For galvanized steel pipes and hot-dip galvanized pipes).
– Less warping while moving as well as during cutting.
– Able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
– The service life of welded steel pipes is very long, which means that it helps to increase the life of your construction. Using welded steel pipes in construction helps the project to reach a life of more than 50 years and possibly many more years.
– Less affected by temperature: Even though the ambient temperature is as high as outdoors, in the long run, it still does not affect the quality of the welded steel pipe because of the special structure integrated in the product.
– Easy installation: With the structure being hollow inside, the weight of the welded steel pipe is quite light. So it’s very easy to move and install. At the same time, the repair and installation work will also be easier.
– Extremely good pressure resistance: For projects that require steel products with great pressure resistance, welded steel pipes are the ideal product to choose.
– The use of welded steel pipes for construction has significantly reduced the density, cost and construction time. While ensuring accuracy, disassembly and movement are easy.
– The cost of the welded steel pipe is suitable
Applications of DN650 welded steel pipes of all kinds
DN650 welded steel pipe is one of the widely used steels in life as well as industry. With each different type of construction and application, choosing the right welded steel pipe is also very important. Welded steel pipe is widely used in construction industry, electrical industry, chemical industry, shipbuilding industry, jetty, automobile, container frame, petroleum liquid transportation, transportation industry loads, boiler heat exchangers, gas transportation, petroleum and oil pipelines, construction and piling, wastewater treatment engineering…
Address to supply reputable DN650 welded steel pipe nationwide
Bao Tin Steel Co., Ltd. – Address specializes in supplying and distributing welded steel pipe products imported directly from abroad, cheap price, goods with full certificates.
With more than 10 years of experience in the construction material supply industry, we are committed to providing our customers with high quality steel pipe products, reputable after-sales service, and always in stock.
We always try and strive to become a reliable and reputable address for all projects. Coming to Bao Tin Steel, you will surely find quality cast iron and steel pipe products with the most competitive prices on the market.
The latest updated price list of large-sized welded steel pipes 2023
If you have to buy a variety of products and hope to find a supplier that can satisfy those problems, look to Bao Tin Steel to be able to supply you with a full range of different steels, from there. there will be more advantages for you, because:
- All products are original and sourced.
- When you have a problem with a product defect, you can ask us to recall the product or exchange it for you easily and quickly.
- Our sales staff can advise you exactly on the material needs for your project.
- Distribution and delivery capabilities
Bao Tin Steel is a good supplier that can deliver goods to anywhere in the country, with the shortest time and most cost savings for customers.
For more information about pricing, please contact us
Ms Thuy Dung
0909 323 176
0903 332 176
Miss Thanh Hang
0909 500 176
There are no reviews yet.