What is SAWL large diameter steel pipe?
Large-diameter steel pipes are used with steel plate materials and welding supplies that fully meet the requirements of product specifications. Using the 3-RollBending method to round the tube, welding by modern submerged arc welding (SAWL welding) will then be heated into a finished tube. SAWL pipe has a diameter of 16 – 60 “, a thickness of 6.4 – 35mm, a maximum length of 12.2m and meets the latest API 5L International standard.
Although SAWL pipe has better quality than other steel pipes, the price is high, causing users to wonder and choose other types of pipes like ERW which are cheaper.
Image of SAWL steel pipe
Large diameter steel pipe specifications:
• Steel grades: to X70;
• Outside diameter: 16 – 60 ”;
• Thickness: 6.4 – 35 mm;
• Length: maximum 12,200 mm;
• Technology: 3-Roll bending and submerged arc welding;
• Standard: API Spec 5L.
• Supplying high pressure onshore/offshore pipes;
• Supply pipes suitable for sour service / offshore service;
• Pipes used for LNG and LPG terminal projects;
• Technological pipes for refineries and petrochemical plants;
• Other tubes.
Depending on the order quantity, the delivery time from the order may range from 05 to 15 days (for production orders).
There are no reviews yet.